Author Topic: Subway wonderlic test to own a subway franchise?  (Read 2073 times)

vik

Subway wonderlic test to own a subway franchise?
« on: March 18, 2010, 02:15:39 AM »
Wonderlic test to own a Subway business?
1) Subway requirement to own a franchise is that every applicant has to take wonderlic test (english and math). Subway never tells what score an applicant got and what are their minimum requirements? Does anyone know why they do this? If i take a test then i would like to kow my score
2) I know i did good in the test but subway said i failed the test.
I have a B.S. degree in engineering and i am very good in math and english. I can not believe that i failed. OR I passed the test but they do not want me somehow for a political reason. Could it be possible? They don't me my own score. THEY MADE FELL LIKE A DUMB.
Please share with me if you know anything about this matter.

oz123

Re: Subway wonderlic test to own a subway franchise?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 02:00:35 AM »
They have absolutely no reason to share that information with you.

It's not like a school test that is used to assess your strengths and show you want you need to work on.. You either meet their standards or you don't, the end. I doubt they even have any sort of grading scale for it, and just knowing the percent wouldn't mean much since you would have to compare your results to others to know where exactly you stood amongst the other applicants.