Author Topic: Why would Obama raise small business tax?  (Read 26971 times)

NObama 0never

Why would Obama raise small business tax?
« on: October 22, 2008, 11:00:27 PM »
Im just trying to understand. Small businesses are what bring in jobs, and with our economy the way it is i would think that is welcome. Having a small business in the family i am trying to understand why at a time like this Obama feels this is right. Explain please, because it makes zero sense. No rude comments please, just answers.

Surak

Re: Why would Obama raise small business tax?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 01:30:16 AM »
he wouldn'the isn't raising ANYONES taxeshe is only going to end a tax CUT to the richest 5%

hansblix222

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 01:45:15 AM »
No rude comments, but your what about your nickname?I actually think neither candidate will be able to live up to their promises regarding tax cuts.  The deficit is 10 trillion.  Who will pay for this?

change

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 02:00:14 AM »
He did not say that

first lady

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 02:15:16 AM »
He is not look at his policy sweetie thats not true.

red

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 02:30:23 AM »
He wants to force you into charity - send it to those 40% of American's who don't pay taxes.  You could spend a couple of thousand, but, hey, you'll get a check back for about $47.56

jesswzmn

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 02:45:16 AM »
obama will cut taxes for all small business owners who make less than $250,000 a year.why do you have to lie to try to win?

Rico

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 03:00:18 AM »
I don't think he proposes that.  He did say if a business owner refuses to provide health insurance then they may be subject to a fine.

sadie:

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 03:15:16 AM »
Obama is not raising taxes on small business. He is actually given tax breaks for them! If a business makes under $200,000 they wil not see a tax increase! McCain and his people are spreading lies! Obama discussed this during the last debate!

question212

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 03:30:14 AM »
Because he really doesn't know how the economy works.

Denny M

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 03:45:16 AM »
98.6% of small businesses will not see a tax increase.  He also provides a few incentives for startup small businesses and a tax credit for creating jobs and a reduction in the cost of providing health care for employees.It's nonsense that he's going to "kill jobs."  McCain thinks an additional tax cut is all that is needed to make jobs.  I guess he doesn't realize all Bush did was cut taxes yet we've LOST millions of jobs these last 8 years.  

Sekhmet

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 04:00:18 AM »
Obama's plan exempts small businesses (well, if they make less than a quarter million dollars in profit).I happen to run a small business, and I have no worries about this issue.

mJc

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 04:15:19 AM »
He's not going to raise taxes for anyone, or any business, making less than $250,0000.  He's said that a million times.  In any case, no matter who wins this election, taxes are going to go up.  This country is BROKE and we the people are going to eventually have to pay for the mess our government has gotten us into.  Any candidate who says taxes aren't going to go up is misleading you.

Chris H

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 04:30:17 AM »
He is not proposing to do this.  Try listening to Him explain his plans not John McCain's interpretation of these plans.

minitrail70

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 04:45:18 AM »
Unbelievable..  After all this time, and all the reporting  on all cannels..  people still believe that Obama will raise taxes on small businesses...This country is a lost cause.